Make your skin shine with PUR-ONE MEDISPA!
Renew your skin with microdermabrasion.
Microdermabrasion St. Louis
PUR-ONE MEDISPA offers a diverse range of microdermabrasion treatments to gently scrub your skin and remove the uneven outer layer. Our treatments cater to any unique skin type and correct signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, creases, remove acne scarring, and improve areas affected by sun damage.
PUR-ONE MEDISPA delivers a host of comprehensive treatments and products including:
- DiamondTome™: Smooth out rough skin and acne with a diamond-tipped wand.
- Revision Skincare®: One of the industry-leading brands, we offer products like Nectifirm® to smooth and lessen wrinkles.
- Obagi Nu-Derm®: The #1 medical grade provider of high-quality, anti-aging home skin care products.
- EltaMD®: EltaMD® delivers high-quality sunscreen, foaming gel, and other products designed to offer the broadest spectrum of UV-A and UV-B protection.
- Vivier™ Vitamin C: Vivier™’s Vitamin C Serum is a topical cream that increases collagen to reverse sun damage and reduce wrinkles, acne, and inflammation.
- Latisse®: One of the industry’s premier provider of eyelash growth products for longer, thicker, and darker lashes.
- Microneedling by SkinPen®: Microneedling helps to tighten the skin by stimulating collagen production for a decrease in lines, wrinkles, and creases.
What Are The Benefits Of Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion treatments can have enormous benefits for your skin. If you want younger, healthier looking skin, PUR-ONE MEDISPA offers high-quality care for all skin types.
Microdermabrasion results include:
- Skin exfoliation
- Reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, and creases
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks
- Improve hyperpigmentation
- Reduce and eliminate large pores
- Treat acne and acne scarring
**As with any injectables, avoid using anti-inflammatories for two weeks because it increases the risk of bruising. These include fish oil, omega-3, flax seed, ginkgo biloba, vitamin E, tumeric, cinnamon, and others. Never stop a medically indicated anti-inflammatory without consulting your physician. Any anti-inflammatory use in a 14 day span can result in more bleeding and bruising.