Trained by the best!
Feel safe in the hands of our certified RN, Jackie Carr.
Certified For Your Confidence
Our patients’ safety and comfort is our top concern, and with over 26 years of experience, Jackie Carr has experience in using all of the procedures to help patients get the results they want with FDA approved treatments. Ms. Carr is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner.
- RN – A Registered Nursing degree takes years of schooling, training, and experience to offer the best care possible for patients. Jackie Carr received her Baccalaureate degree from Southern Illinois University in their Edwardsville School of Nursing, as a member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society.
- ANP-BC – An Adult Nurse Practitioner is Board Certified to focus their practice on adults as well as educate patients on wellness strategies. Ms. Carr received her Master’s Degree in nursing from St. Louis University’s School of Nursing with a near-perfect GPA.
- ANCC – American Nurses Credential Center has Board Certified Jackie Carr.
- LE – As a Licensed Esthetician Jackie Carr has completed hours of training and apprenticeship to become certified. State Board testing is necessary to receive this designation to help patients with skin and other dermal issues.
Trust is a large part of PUR-ONE MEDISPA
Jackie Carr has the experience and certifications you can trust.
Trained By The Best
Understanding a patient’s face and goals is just half of the challenge an aesthetic Adult Nurse Practitioner faces. The application of these products will affect the outcome of these procedures. Because the application is so important, PUR-ONE MEDISPA has been trained by the products’ companies to ensure correct application process and follow-up.
Ms. Jackie Carr has had the privilege of training with Allergan, the developer of Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm, as well as Galderma USA, the developer of Dysport and Restylane. While many injectors go through training from someone with experience (or on the job), Ms. Carr went straight to the source. As an advanced aesthetic Adult Nurse Practitioner, Ms. Carr has learned from world-renowned global key opinion leaders including:
- Dr. Raj Acquilla (Cosmetic Dermatologist – UK Ambassador and Global Key Opinion Leader in Facial Medical Aesthetics – United Kingdom) Illumination Experience by Allergan Medical Institute
- Dr. Steven Fagien (Oculoplastic Surgeon – Global Key Opinion Leader, Clinical Researcher & Educator -Boca Raton, FL) Illumination Experience by Allergan Medical Institute
- Dr. Mauricio de Maio (World-Renowned Plastic Surgeon, Expert in training courses and advanced usage of Injectable Fillers and Botulinum Toxin – Sao Paulo, Brazil) Master Class Injection by Allergan Aesthetic
- Dr. Danny Vleggaar (World-Renowned Dermatologist – Switzerland) Sculptra Aesthetic Valeant Pharma
- Dr. Nina Deep (Internal Medicine at Nina Deep, MD Aesthetics – Columbus, OH) Galderma USA trainer for Dysport, Restylane, Lyft, Refyne, Defyne and Sculptra
- Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Conference 2016 The Multi-Specialty Foundation for Aesthetic Symposium Key Speakers
And many others throughout her successful 20 years as an aesthetic nurse care provider. Additionally, Ms. Carr has assisted in training medical residents interested in learning about Botox Cosmetic and Dermal Fillers for the past 20 years.