Jackie Carr, RN, ANP-BC, LE attended the AES 2019 event in Miami, Florida. She is back at PUR ONE MEDISPA and ready to educate and apply both on- and off-label treatment applications with Neurotoxin and Dermal Filler to address the aging face and body. Continuing education on the latest techniques in aesthetic practice are key to staying abreast in the vastly evolving world of the beauty business. Ms. Carr is dedicated to bringing you the safest and best approaches to your aging concerns.
- Mesotox can be applied to the neck lines to help soften necklines on the neck.
- The Nefertiti Lift is an non-invasive, non-surgical technique used to treat the neck and jawline as well. With the Nefertiti Lift a neurotoxin, such as BOTOX Cosmetic, Xeomin, Dysport or Jeaveau, are injected into the jawline and neck bands to reduce the pulling down effect of these muscles; the desired result is a lifted appearance to the neck.
- Volume Replacement with Dermal Fillers: We are aging at multiple layers. Our bone structure is shrinking and our fat pads in our face are also undergoing an atrophy process which results in volume loss and sagging to the face. On the contrary, our body seems to hold onto the fat (and increases it seems) so when we lose weight on our body it appears that the face becomes gaunt and drawn in.
- CoolSculpting The World’s #1 Fat Reduction System: As we age, our body tends to store unwanted body fat, even when we are at a reasonable BMI. For this reason, PUR ONE MEDISPA provides CoolSculpting to help with stubborn fat pads on the body that don’t respond to healthy diet and exercise. CoolSculpting is not for large areas of fat reduction, but rather, for smaller areas of fat that are lingering after you reach a more healthy weight range. CoolSculpting consultation consists of the patient presenting to discuss body contour concerns. Ms. Carr can help map out treatment areas with the CoolSculpting templates to assist the patient visualize areas possible for treatment. Once areas for treatment are identified Ms. Carr and the patient can discuss the typical treatment approach, time needed for each session, the number of anticipated sessions (although more sessions may be needed to reach desired results), cost of treatment, expected and unexpected side effects or responses and the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle for general weight management and a healthy life. CoolSculpting treatments can be ideal for the person with a busy lifestyle that doesn’t have time for recovery with traditional liposuction surgery. Additionally, CoolSculpting is non-invasive so there is generally NO DOWNTIME. For most people, there is slight numbness to the treated area for about 3-4 weeks but it generally does not cause pain or reduced activity level. In fact, individuals can and should get back to their exercise program the very day or next day. Even though we are targeting fat and reducing fat pads to the body, patients need to understand that they will not actually lose any weight. What?! I know, this is confusing and disappointing to hear! Think of it this way–Take a full bag of cotton balls and place it beneath your clothing……it’s bulky, right? The cotton balls don’t really weigh anything but they are bulky…..this is similar to the fat that we are freezing and ridding from the body. The “fluffy fat” is our target! It is bulky, it takes up space, but it doesn’t really weigh much. Therefore, reduction in inches is our goal!! Furthermore, the denser the fat means that you may require more applications of CoolSculpting to reduce the fat pad. Important to understand is that this process can be accomplished over time, at your pace and without downtime! Ms. Carr is happy to provide a FREE CONSULTATION to help you determine if CoolSculpting is right for you.
- For the face and body aging concerns contact PUR ONE MEDISPA for a free consultation with Jackie Carr. Ms. Carr has over 17 years of experience in aesthetic care alone and over 27 years of experience as a Registered Nurse.